June's Recipe

A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person. – Germaine Greer
And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God. Romans 12:2
Forsaking All I Trust Him!

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Rambles

I wish I'm a bird, for then I would soar over the oceans
I wish I'm an eagle, then I would be able to circle the highest mountains
My soul longs for comfort and love, but my mind longs to be free from the mundane
To be free from joys, sorrows, endless meaningless communication
To be on an island alone, yet I writhe at the thought of endless solitude
Imprisoned in my heart, Rapunzel?
What does it mean to love? What does it mean to hurt?
I derive enjoyment at hurting, yet I hurt at hurting.
I'm tired. Words no longer make sense.
Yet I'm afraid of dying. I love my life too much to die.
What is flying? An orbit around something?
Will I cough to death?
Dead?
The mind knows but the heart is unwilling to yield.
What does it mean to yield? What rewards does it bring?
Vision?
Laughter?



The tormented tears at the joyful
Unable to live in harmony
It refuses to remain in hypocrisy


Confused...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home