June's Recipe

A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person. – Germaine Greer
And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God. Romans 12:2
Forsaking All I Trust Him!

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Detoxification

Some time back, Jinhong shared with me this revelation on my face: What's manifested in the physical is first manifested in the spiritual... What's manifested outwardly is first manifested inwardly...

That was during the time when we made up after another of my mood swings. I was then getting really frustrated with my work, with my face, with myself, and was virtually like a dynamite that exploded into dark clouds and thunders at any inclination of getting probed.

Jinhong also shared with me that God loves me, and He misses talking with me. The series of events finally drove me to action, to overcome the flesh and make a decision to do quiet time at 7.30am daily. Quiet time in the morning wasn't easy. Most of the time, I (still) find myself speaking in tongues in half-sleep mode.

My spirit is happier nowadays. Jinhong said I am more cheerful visibly, even during work. Any hatred or bitterness that I used to have is just gone. People do not annoy me as much. I'm more forgiving. My capacity also increases. I find myself more alert these days. Yesterday during choir practice, my mind didn't drift into distracted/knockout mode during prayer. I could speak in tongues the whole 15 minutes. And I was focussed on the prayer the whole time. Thank you God for giving me focus, for helping me overcome the plague of tiredness! :)

Ziwei shared during cg on Saturday that God gives 2nd chances. It takes tremendous conscientious effort for me to forgive people and not ever bring it up again. I'm glad God gives me so many 2nd chances.

Jinhong had been praying some time for my face to get better. Ever since the outbreak in March last year, my face condition had further worsened since marriage. I had tried many products, but my face just kept worsening. I even recently got antibiotics from the doctor, but the improvement was slow. God is very timely. Xiaowei recommended Avalon, a vitamin for detox, and I started taking it this week. PTL! My face condition improved tremendously.

My face got better, so I'm more cheerful. What's manifested outwardly is first manifested inwardly. I'm more cheerful, so my face got better. So Jinhong told me to be more cheerful. Haha :p

God is good all the time! :)

3 Comments:

At Friday, June 15, 2007 7:26:00 am, Blogger olenju said...

Dearest June, Good morning! I really enjoy reading your entries and you are writing so much more now! PTL. There was once when I had a terrible outbreak too... only on the right side of my lower cheek. It was very strange, but it was definitely quite frustrating... Thank God it got better too... n i din really do anything about it.. It was really strange, so PTL for healing. :) JIA YOU ne... conincidentally, Steve n I were also talking abt detoxification. hahhaha. :D

 
At Friday, June 15, 2007 11:15:00 am, Blogger Chin Hong said...

Dear dear, I know I've told you already, but I still think your post is very inspiring! It's really delightful to see you cheerful and bubbly again. :)

I was also very encouraged by what you shared with me yesterday also, that you're happy because you found yourself again. This morning, God gave me a revelation from the word you shared.

As we pray, we peel off layers of pride, selfishness, deceit, greed etc and just come before God as ourselves, so the more we come before God, the more these toxins get flushed away, and we come to find the true us underneath!

Let's continue to detoxify every morning! :)

I'm proud of you! Jia you! :)

 
At Friday, June 15, 2007 5:12:00 pm, Blogger June said...

Heeeee ^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home