June's Recipe

A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person. – Germaine Greer
And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God. Romans 12:2
Forsaking All I Trust Him!

Monday, June 16, 2008

Birthday Month...

Yes people, it's the time of the year again... -_-"

This is the first time in my whole life when I anticipate my birthday with uneasiness, coz I'm passing a quarter of a century, and I still feel somewhat aimless...

I DO NOT have a definite destiny/vision for my life!!

I have many interests, I like singing, I like watching tv, I've done relatively well in my studies both academically and physically since young, I survive at work... but somehow, I just feel lethargic these days. I used to be passionate about what I was doing. What had I been doing? What does God want me to do?

Wondering what wish I can ask cg to pray for when Ziwei asks me about it during the upcoming birthday celebration... *sweat*

Still don't feel like I have something I really really want to do, something that I will forgo sleep and pleasures and food for... *moody*

Getting crazy with nothingness :|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home